Tuesday, December 7, 2010

La Musica di Silenzio: Andrea Bocelli

One of the great things about my father is his musical taste. He has this magical ear that prefers some of the best vocalists I have ever heard. His musical preference is quite amazing. He was raised on Italian music and to this day I thank him for playing them around me because the vocals and the composition of the music will be locked and sealed within my heart eternally. A perfect example of what music from the soul is.

One of my favourite artists is Andrea Bocelli. Mr. Bocelli is a blind Italian tenor, multi-instrumentalist and classical crossover artist. The man is often credited with the most beautiful voice in the world. Truthfully, there is nothing I can conjure up and write that will truly capture the splendour of his voice and the bloom in his music. If you ever want to start your day on a positive note make sure his music is a part of your morning routine.

Plus working at an Italian Banquet Hall for the last six years of my life has really helped me develop a strong liking for his music. The way they embrace his music and sing it word for word is such a priceless and motivating experience. I'm not Italian nor do I speak Italian but there is something about this language that is soothing.

If you are a fan of contemporary music, best believe this artist will become a favourite of yours.


Andrea Bocelli - La Voce Del Silenzio


Andrea Bocelli - Sogno

Listen to more by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment