Thursday, December 23, 2010

4:57, Laws: Runaway

No this will not be another freestyle over Kanye's "Runaway", but it will be the introduction of a new artist that I found.

Laws hails from Spring Hill, Florida. He's a very witty artist but I haven't heard all of his work to make a correct judgment or assessment on him. I immediately fell in love with this song on his 4:57(check it out) mixtape hosted by Don Cannon, I suggest you check it out it's a good one. I will say this though, the kid lacks a solid flow, it does at times get rather boring but it depends on the content, I guess.

The song I'm about to post was produced by The J.U.S.T.I.C.E LEAGUE, and it's a remake of the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs Runaway. He does a great job at making this song easy to relate too.



Also, make sure to check out his newest mixtape that features production from The J.U.S.T.I.C.E LEAGUE, Your Future Favourite Rapper

0 comments:

Post a Comment