Friday, January 14, 2011

Mara Hruby: From Her Eyes

The power of the blogging world is quite amazing and for someone like me it is an essential part of my life as I have been privileged to encounter some amazingly talented artists.

This artist was a suggestion and after checking her out, I had to involve and feature her on this blog. It was necessary.

Mara Hruby is a 22 year old female artist hailing from Oakland, California and is quickly garnering a well deserved buzz. Her sound is melodic yet powerful enough to sway your essence into her story and soul. On November 30th, 2010. Mara released a seven track EP tittled "From Her Eyes".

"These seven tracks represent the genesis of the view “From Mara’s Eyes” of the various works of her favorite male artists. Each song is connected to a memory experience in Mara’s young life. The beauty and elegance of Van Hunt’s “Character,” Bob Marley’s love of Jah, Mos Def’s soulful poetry, André “3000” Benjamin’s “Take Off Your Cool,” as well as D’Angelo’s “Send It On” – are all examples of art forms from today’s exceptional musicians."



Contact Mara Hruby through the following sources:
MaraHmusic@gmail.com
marahruby.com
twitter.com/marahruby
facebook.com/marahruby
youtube.com/marahruby22
myspace.com/marahrubymusic

2 comments:

Tony said...

Hi, that's an awesome site you've got there. I've only just started blogging. I came across your site on my blog guest mailer

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony,
Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it. Your blog is pretty awesome too, I look forward to reading some of your future posts.

Sincerely,
Florind

Post a Comment