Sunday, November 7, 2010

She's a lady rapper complex like origami

I was doing my usual music browsing and I came across this 1990 hip hop baby by the name of Nitty Scott MC.

There's nothing I love more than listening to new and upcoming artists. I love watching them blossom. Thus far, I've heard three songs and listened to one interview.

Her charismatic aura plus her critical yet soothing delivery of words and rhymes reminds me so much of Lauryn Hill. Not only that, but this particular female is like the wittiness of Jean Grae fused with the rawness of Foxy Brown.

I know comparing a new comer to Lauryn Hill may sound ludicrous but believe me once you listen to her, you'll love it. Yes, just like every entertainer there is bound to be a flock of haters that are going to make their irrelevant comparisons and irrelevant opinions instead of enjoying what this young lady offers. 

She is one artist to definitely look out for.

 
Nitty Scott MC - Here I Am

 
Nitty Scott MC - I Luv My Life

 
Nitty Scott MC - Monster Freestyle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's inspires me. I've been following her buzz for a few weeks now. Here's a little more Nitty Scott for you:
http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php?s=nitty+scott&submit=Search

Post a Comment