Monday, November 29, 2010

Erotic Queen: Madonna

From trend setter to Pop Queen, musically Madonna has done it all. From giving birth to the styles of your modern day pop artists to composing the rhythm, voicing techniques and stylistic concerns all on musical staff paper.

Name a female music artist that she hasn't influenced? The list ranges from the vulgarly sexual Lil Kim to the "Dirty" Christina Aguilera. Her provocative content and her daring personality is what set her apart from everybody else.

This is the first video I ever saw of Madonna's. I can remember it because I was in Albania and I was about 10 years old and I immediately fell in love with her music.

Keep in mind that I wasn't able to speak or understand English but was touched enough to feel the groove and incredible sound of her music and her ability to own any instrumental she ever laid vocals on.

Do your research and believe me, whoever you find relevant now will soon become irrelevant and replaced by the Erotic Queen, Madonna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment