Friday, November 19, 2010

Grey Crow

Eligh is a MC, producer, and a song writer. He's also a member of Living Legends, a rap group composed of eight hip hop artists from California. Grey Crow is his latest album.

One of my favourite hip hop websites is HipHopDX because of their incredible segments like "DX Next" and their album reviews. What does that have do to with this post? Well, that's where I found this little gem of an album.

His fast flow and his content are what steals the show. Can you imagine a more complex Kid Cudi? No need to, that's what Eligh sounds like. My favourite songs on Grey Crow are:
  1. Angel Of Death
  2. Soul On The Road
  3. Love Ov My Life
  4. Miss Busdriver (Rachel)
I've only posted the previews of this album just so you can get an idea of what it's like. Enjoy!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment