Friday, April 22, 2011

The Overwerk Project

Edmond Huszar, a London, Ontario habitant, is an up and coming Electro House producer with the alias Overwerk.

"My original passion was visual art & graphic design. I was actually working on a design portfolio that I had named “overworked” because I’m always working on so many projects. I really liked the ring it had and decided to use it when I went solo. I changed “worked” to “werk” in tribute to “Kraftwerk” who were pioneers in the electronic music genre." - Edmond Huszar (Vynil Penetration)

He's began work on his first free EP titled "The Nth º". You can find more information and updates on Overwerk by following the social media links posted below.




This is the first post of it's kind on From Toronto, With Love and we're proud to feature a young talented Canadian artist that is making a name for himself.
Latest tracks by OVERWERK

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
remarks? If so how do you protect against it, any
plugin or anything you can recommend? I get
so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

Here is my web site; email templates gmail

Post a Comment